Submission papers / abstract Link: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/ceac2020
Full Paper Guideline
Download Full Paper Template
How to submit your paper
- Download the Full Paper Template for proceedings and read guidelines.
- Prepare your manuscript in English. Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain grammatical and language errors.
- All third party work included in your paper should be properly acknowledged with referencing.
- Each paper should have no less than 4 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references. One regular registration is within FIVE Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
- All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.